Monday 2 June 2014

My Ultimate Beauty Wishlist

Ultimate Beauty Wishlist
It's so easy to get carried away by all the new releases and fresh launches when shopping for beauty products. There are so many products I've wanted to buy for ages, but never got round to it, as something new and shiny caught my eye instead. So, as a kind of aid when I'm out shopping next, I've compiled this list of beauty products that I really, really want to try, so I can focus on what I really want, rather than what I just fancy in the moment.

It's no coincidence that most of the products on this list are high end. I find it really difficult to part with a larger sum for just one beauty product when I could have several cheaper things for the same amount of money. I've actually set out to buy some of these, but then bottled it and returned home empty-handed. Hopefully having them all in one place will help me save up some cash and splurge on things that I really want rather than waste money here and there on things I get bored of after a few days!


SKINCARE


HAIRCARE

MAKE-UP

ACCESSORIES AND FRAGRANCE


No comments:

Post a Comment