Sunday 22 July 2012

Week in pictures

I still forget to take pictures of stuff I do all the time and this post is actually the last two weeks, as I didn't have an awful lot of time over the last weekend. I'm learning, though, I'm learning!

Ich vergesse immer noch andauernd, Bilder zu schießen von den Sachen, die ich so mache und dieser Post beinhaltet im Grunde die letzten zwei Wochen, da ich letztes Wochenende nicht sonderlich viel Zeit hatte. Aber ich lerne, ich lerne!

Pink glitter nails - OPI Teenage Dream
This makes me human in the mornings: Coffee in my Lion King mug!
Big raffle at work with the contents of the beauty cupboard. What do I get? Mouthwash -.-
Testing this at the moment
Postcard from Kiehl's
Lunch at my desk, boo! :(
More mags - Thank you Vogue for trying to fashion up this country
Nike Training Club kicked my butt this week, I thoroughly recommend it
5 am starts, welcome to my life
 

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad I stumbled upon your blog, it's lovely :)

    http://missdkone.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you, glad you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete