Sunday 26 August 2012

Instagram Sunday #01

After months of wanting I finally got myself an iPhone (bye bye Blackberry, you tried...) and one of the first things I downloaded was obviously Instagram. So here's what I've been snapping away at this week.




1) Finally went to see Brave // 2) Late night magazines and doughnuts // 3) 1kg burger - shared it with my boyfriend, but still failed // 4) In the car again, that means feet on the dashboard // 5) Hello beautiful, welcome to my life // 6) Minion! Hurry up, Despicable Me 2!! // 7) Second Papa Johns of my life. Fed me for 2 days and was deliciousssss // 8) Leighton Denny nail polish in Babydoll // 9) Someone ate all my Maltesers! :( // 10) Pink glitter unicorns!!! Gotta love Paperchase

If you'd like to follow me on Instagram my username is beautifulsmudges!

No comments:

Post a Comment