Monday 15 April 2013

Sunday Catch-Up #11






















Enjoying the sunshine with ELLE and a glass of wine // Amazing ramen almost cured my cold // 2 new necklaces from Camden market // New handbag bought in the sale // This week's mags // First ever fast day // Lobster feast - this was probably the nicest meal I've ever had in my life // Back to blogging! // Funniest fortune cookies ever // Drinking cocktails out of a popcorn bucket


Oh my goodness, has it really been over a month since I last posted one of these? It's not even that life hasn't been eventful enough, it's just that I'm still pretty rubbish at taking pictures of all the things I get up to, as I tend to be too busy, well... getting up to things.

This last week's been a bit manic and stressful, but fun nonetheless - even if I did manage to catch a cold which pretty much knocked me out for all of Saturday. I've been out exploring, drinking and having heaps of fun, while at the same time planning a flat move, a big-ass surprise party and dealing with lots of other life's little issues.

After splashing out on an amazing meal at Burger & Lobster my jeans did start feeling a little tight, however, so I decided it's time to do something about my weight again. I bought a copy of the Fast Diet book and have to admit that intermittent fasting does sound very appealing to me. I tried it for a day this week, but I've been too stressed to properly pay attention to what I'm eating for the other days, so I wanna put a little bit more effort in next week.

Oh and the sun's been out today, would you believe it? Obviously I didn't move anywhere without the roof down on my car with the music blasting off into the streets. It feels amazing, absolutely amazing.

What have you been up to this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment