Monday 23 January 2012

FOTD: Peachy Bronze Look

I've been stuck in a bit of a make-up rut lately, so it was about time to shake things up a little bit. This is one of my favourite make-up looks, as it's so easy to do and is incredibly versatile.


Excuse the cheesy smile, I still have a lot to learn when it comes to posing for a camera!
Products used for this look are:

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B10 Beige Pastel
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Medium
E.L.F. High Definition Powder
Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Lover
HD Brows Kit in Foxy
Sephora Makeup Studio Blockbuster Palette
Rimmel Eyeshadow in Spicy Bronze
Collection 2000 Pump Up The Volume Mascara in Black

If you want to see me apply those products there's a video below. Unfortunately I had to cut out the bit where I apply foundation, concealer and powder, as it would have been too long otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment