Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

Just a quick post to wish you all a very happy Christmas! I hope you're having a lovely time enjoying all the great food and your presents! This is also to say thank you to all my readers and followers; you're all wonderful!

Also just a quick update: I'm currently at my parents' house for Christmas and was supposed to be back next week, but it turns out I'll probably be staying a little bit longer as I'm most likely going to need surgery to get my arm fixed. Of course I haven't taken a camera or my Macbook, so posts might be a bit sparse for the next couple of days even though I had lots of things planned for this blog.
Hopefully everything will return to normal soon and I can be a good blogger again.

In the meantime, have a wonderful new year and may 2012 bring you everything you ever wished for!

No comments:

Post a Comment