Friday 14 October 2011

NOTD #01 Your Majesty


I rarely paint my nails anything but a clear colour as I'm currently working as a waitress and I'm not allowed any nail varnish at all at work - which is a great shame, as I love having colour on my nails. But seeing as I've broken my arm the waitressing had to be put on hold for a few weeks, so I thought I'd make the most of it and dig into my box of colourful polishes.
My nails are quite short at the moment, because I had a bit of breakage on one hand and had to cut them all down to the same size while I wait for them to grow back.


This is shade 239 Your Majesty by Rimmel from the I love Lasting Finish series and it's probably the weirdest colour I have in my collection right now. It's a metallic silver with lots and lots of shimmer, but at the same time it has a matte finish. I kind of love and hate it at the same time, because it's quite unusual. It lasts a good 2-4 days before chipping, but the most amazing thing about it is that I got this colour density with just one coat and it only took a couple of minutes to dry.

1 comment:

  1. I adore rimmel polishes! This colour is gorgeous.

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete