Wednesday 16 May 2012

May Wish List

May Wish List

Artdeco Marrakesh Sunset Bronzing Glow Blusher // Fornarina Petra Top // ASOS Friendship bracelet with stars and planets // Tweezerman Limited Edition Harajuku Lovers Tweezers // Topshop cream blush in Prime Time


Just a couple of things I'm craving this month. My wish list is currently the size of an average paperback novel, but I figured if I published everything I want it would probably be a tad excessive and greedy.
Note the two blushers - I can sense an addiction coming. The tweezers were already on my start-of-the-year wish list, but they haven't been released till a while ago. The top is about as far as I'll ever venture into girly territory. 


Ein paar Dinge, auf die ich diesen Monat Lust habe. Meine Wunschliste ist momentan in etwa so lang wie ein durchschnittliches Taschenbuch, also dachte ich es würde wahrscheinlich etwas übertrieben und gierig wirken, wenn ich hier alles veröffentliche, was ich will.
Ich weise auf die zwei Blusher hin - ich merke, dass sich eine Sucht anbahnt. Die Pinzette wollte ich schon am Anfang des Jahres, aber sie ist erst vor kurzer Zeit erschienen. Das Top ist so das mädchenhafteste, an das ich mich jemals wagen würde.

No comments:

Post a Comment